Die-Cast Aluminium boxes are extremely versatile, they are resistant to rust and will be obtained with a higher level of ingress coverage than plastics can provide; therefore, they are more appropriate for demanding environments such as marine, drinking water treatment or leisure. The key benefit of aluminium enclosures is usually their EMI/RFI safeguard, which is vital for areas with a high level of noises pollution. Our die-cast aluminium enclosures are available in a range of sizes with security from IP54 to IP68, plus an EMI/RFI protected series. Perspective all our ranges here.
– Corrosion and rust resistant
– Lighter compared to additional metals such as for example stainless steel
– Suitable for demanding environments
– Could be coated for added resistance
Banking on our experienced and diligent work force we offer an exceptional range of Die Cast Aluminium Junction Container, which are comprised of electrical wiring junction box, waterproof electrical junction container, weatherproof electrical junction container, flameproof electrical junction package. These boxes are extremely reliable and are made using quality raw materials. We are able to also custom design them as per the detail provided by our clients.
Aluminium is increasingly becoming the material of choice across a variety of fields previously dominated by steel.
In addition the existing trend is also seeing a move away from aluminium rolled plate towards aluminium cast plates.
Semiconductors and photovoltaic systems
cast aluminium plates and blocks will be subjected to less processes (i.e. heat treatment) which means they reap the benefits of excellent stability specifically during high stock removing machining.
The web result is reduced waste, faster processing times and ultimately reduced costs.
This selection of aluminium alloy enclosures from EPT offers a high standard enclosure ideal for protecting internal electrical elements from dust and water. These aluminium enclosures happen to be ideal for mounting to our selection of EPT rails, featuring a highly versatile enclosure that can be utilized in a wide selection of conditions. The enclosures include a neoprene gasket that not only offers a watertight seal but likewise provides an IP ranking of IP65. These DIN rail mountable boxes are constructed of sturdy aluminium alloy and show a smooth finish.
• Neoprene gasket rendering a watertight seal with IP65 protection
• Aluminium alloy development with smooth finish
• Available in a range of sizes to support various applications
• Perfect for protecting internal pieces from dust and water
• Robust, lightweight and easy to customise
• High resistance to corrosion and shock resistance
• Versatile enclosure that can be utilized in a variety of environments
• Temperature range; -20°C to +100°C
Our aluminium enclosure are designed to meet the highest specifications of coverage demanded by electrical and electronics designers, serving both commercial and commercial markets. They are the ideal decision for housing electric and electronic gear of high value with better anti-corrosion effectiveness ,protect instruments even under the adverse environment.
Designed for water-proof and dust-evidence, IP 67
Applied for the circumstances:subzero 40centigrade to 120centigrade
Standard item not any holes, we can make holes if the customer provide drawing for hole
Brought to you by EPT, a range of shielded Die Cast aluminium enclosure boxes certainly are a high-quality aluminium alloy given a natural finish no exterior coating. The enclosures will tolerate temperature ranges up to 250°C with no adverse effects to the enclosures structure, making them suitable in harsher environments. Different sizes and wall structure thickness can be found. No adhesive seal is included. All models are highly reliable and excellent quality.
· Durable, diecast aluminium alloy electronic instrument enclosure
· Separate – self adhesive silicon gasket is included – provides protection against dust and water
· Silicone rubber gasket continues to be flexible from -62 to +232 °C
· Unpainted variant is vibra done for a easy surface with no sharp edges
· Painted type is painted with difficult – satin dark polyester powder paint for a lasting finish
Our Frosty Cast Aluminium Coil are from continuous cast coil from strip caster. The cast coils are wintry rolled down to necessary thickness. Aluminium Coils happen to be ideally used for transportation, insulation also in commercial and residential construction for wall structure cladding and roofing reasons.
Aluminium enclosures are perfect for use as an over-all purpose enclosure, due to their light in weight yet durable design. aluminium enclosures are also great for RF tasks or tasks which are at the mercy of weather. Due to the construction of the enclosures, they can be applied for tasks involving warmth as the circumstances make an excellent heating sink. Die cast aluminium enclosures are being used in a wide variety of applications such as: