ZheJiang CHINAMFG Auto Parts Co., Ltd. is a company specializing in the production and processing of steering gear assembly and other products, with a complete and scientific quality management system. The integrity, strength and product quality of ZheJiang CHINAMFG Auto Parts Co., Ltd. have been recognized by the industry. Welcome friends from all walks of life to visit, guide and business negotiation.
car parts 90921853 power steering gear box for CHEVROLET CAVALIER SK2
|product name||WT-1026 steering gear box|
|Fitment||CHEVROLET CAVALIER SK2 2015-|
|Xihu (West Lake) Dis. drive||left hand drive|
|Delivery Time||within 7 business days|
1,Are you factory?
Yes,We are professional factory of steering racks.
2. Do you have neutral packing?
Yes, we have neutral packing ,or depends on customer’s require.
3. How long times guarantee of your product?
As general, 12 months
Electronic product, 6 month guarantee.
4. What could you do if customer return good?
Change a new one, or customer send it back to us and we return money.
5. How long for delivery time after order paid?
As usual, all products are in stock, 3-10 days. If not in stock, need more days.
|Material:||Aluminum Steel Rubber|
How to Calculate Gear Ratio in a Gearbox
Gear ratio is a fundamental parameter in a gearbox that represents the ratio of the number of teeth between two gears. It determines how much the output gear rotates in relation to the input gear. The formula to calculate gear ratio is:
Gear Ratio (GR) = Number of Teeth on Output Gear / Number of Teeth on Input Gear
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to calculate gear ratio:
- Identify the input and output gears in the gearbox.
- Count the number of teeth on the output gear (the gear connected to the output shaft).
- Count the number of teeth on the input gear (the gear connected to the input shaft).
- Plug the values into the gear ratio formula: GR = Number of Teeth on Output Gear / Number of Teeth on Input Gear.
- Calculate the gear ratio by performing the division.
The gear ratio provides insight into how much the input gear needs to rotate to achieve a certain rotation of the output gear. It influences torque, speed, and direction of rotation in the gearbox.
editor by CX 2023-10-05