professional original U15 swing motor gearbox for kubota
1.How can I be sure the part will fit my excavator ?
Give us correct model number /machine serial number /any numbers on the parts itself . We mainly sell standard and original motor.
2.What are your After-sales service?
Before shipment, Each individual product will be strictly inspected on our factory. In addition. We have a customer Service team to respond to customers’ questions within 12 hours. Being helpful in solving customers’ problem is always our goal.
3.How long can an order delivery?
If the order less than 10pcs, we will shipping the goods within 7days, more than 10pcs, we will shipping the goods within 15days. Arrival date depends on shipping company.
4.How to delivery?
If you have shipping agent ,we will cooperate with your agent to arrange shipment .
If not , we have good relationships with shipping companies, express suppliers. For light goods ,by UPS/DHL/TNT(DAP terms) , For heavy goods ,by sea (FOB,CIF,CFR)
5.How to pay?
Order less than 3000USD, full payment at order, Order over USD3000 value ,50% deposited in to start, 50% balance paid to deliver. Inspection service accepted.
Estimated freight per unit.
|To be negotiated|
|After-sales Service:||Online Support|
please contact us before the order
Common Problems with Gearboxes and How to Troubleshoot Them
Gearboxes can encounter various issues over time. Here are some common problems and troubleshooting steps:
- Noise and Vibration: Excessive noise or vibration may indicate misalignment, worn gears, or insufficient lubrication. Check alignment, inspect gears for wear, and ensure proper lubrication.
- Overheating: Overheating can be caused by high friction, inadequate lubrication, or overloading. Verify lubrication levels, reduce loads, and ensure proper ventilation.
- Leakage: Oil leaks may result from worn seals or gaskets. Inspect and replace damaged seals, and ensure proper sealing.
- Reduced Performance: Decreased performance could be due to worn gears, damaged bearings, or misalignment. Inspect components, replace damaged parts, and realign as needed.
- Gear Wear and Tooth Damage: Wear on gear teeth can result from excessive loads or poor lubrication. Replace worn gears and ensure proper lubrication.
- Shaft Misalignment: Shaft misalignment can lead to increased wear and noise. Realign shafts using precision measurement tools.
- Lubrication Issues: Inadequate or contaminated lubrication can cause premature wear. Regularly check and replace lubricant, and use the correct type for your gearbox.
- Bearing Failure: Bearing failure may result from overload, misalignment, or inadequate lubrication. Replace worn bearings and address underlying issues.
- Seal Damage: Damaged seals can lead to leaks and contamination. Replace seals and ensure proper installation.
- Gearbox Lockup: Gearbox lockup may occur due to foreign objects or damaged components. Disassemble and inspect the gearbox, removing any obstructions and replacing damaged parts.
Regular maintenance, proper lubrication, and timely troubleshooting are key to addressing gearbox problems and ensuring smooth operation.
editor by CX 2023-09-05