R Series reducers are designed and manufactured on the basis of modular combination system.
There are a lot of motor combinations, installation forms and structural schemes. The transmission
ratio is classified and fine to meet different operating conditions, and the performance is superior.
Reinforced high rigid cast iron box; The hardened gear is made of high-quality alloy steel. Its surface
is carburized, quenched and hardened, and the gear is finely ground. It has stable transmission, low
noise, and large bearing capacity. Low temperature rise, long service life. It is widely used in metallurgy,1. Features: small offset output, compact structure, maximum use of box space, use of integral casting box, good stiffness, can improve the strength of the shaft and bearing life.
2. Installation type and output mode: bottom seated type and large and small flange type installation, CHINAMFG shaft output.
3. Input mode: direct motor, shaft input and connecting flange input.
4. Reduction ratio: secondary 5~24.8, tertiary 27.2~264, R/R combination up to 18125.
5. Average efficiency: Class II 96%, Class III 94%, R/R combination 85%.
6. The R series specially designed for mixing can bear large axial and radial forces.
Coaxial coaxial output
Torque: 1.4N · m ~ 23200N · m
Output speed: 0.06 ~ 1090r/min
R: Series code
F: Shaft extension flange installation
17: Machine model
Y: Three phase AC asynchronous motor
4: Motor power
4P: motor stage
32.40: Transmission ratio
M1: Installation type
0 °: junction box position (0 ° – 270 °)
R series helical gear hardened gear reducer
Basic model of R series reducer:
R series helical gear reducer with hard tooth surface features small size, light weight, high bearing capacity, high efficiency, long service life, convenient installation, wide motor power range, fine transmission ratio classification, etc. It can be widely used in equipment that needs to be decelerated in various industries.
sewage treatment, chemical industry, pharmacy and other industries.
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
|Gear Shape:||Cylindrical Gear|
Steps to Replace a Faulty Gearbox in an Automobile
Replacing a faulty gearbox in an automobile is a complex task that requires proper tools, skills, and safety precautions. Here are the general steps involved in the process:
- Prepare the Vehicle: Park the vehicle on a flat surface and engage the parking brake. Disconnect the battery to ensure safety during the procedure.
- Drain Fluids: Drain the transmission fluid from the old gearbox into a suitable container.
- Disconnect Components: Remove any components obstructing access to the gearbox, such as the driveshaft, exhaust system, and linkage.
- Suspend the Engine: If necessary, use an engine hoist or support to suspend the engine safely.
- Support the Gearbox: Use a transmission jack to support the weight of the gearbox.
- Remove Gearbox: Detach the gearbox from the engine by removing bolts and disconnecting the clutch or torque converter.
- Install New Gearbox: Position the new gearbox onto the engine and secure it in place with bolts.
- Reconnect Components: Reattach the driveshaft, exhaust system, and linkage that were disconnected earlier.
- Refill Fluids: Fill the new gearbox with the appropriate transmission fluid according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Lower Engine: Carefully lower the engine back into its original position if it was suspended.
- Test and Adjust: Start the vehicle and test the new gearbox for proper operation. Check for any leaks, unusual noises, or gear shifting issues.
- Final Check: Double-check all connections and ensure that all components are properly secured.
- Dispose of Old Fluid: Dispose of the old transmission fluid safely and responsibly.
- Dispose of Old Gearbox: Properly dispose of the old gearbox according to local regulations.
It’s important to note that gearbox replacement can vary significantly depending on the vehicle’s make and model. It’s recommended to consult the vehicle’s service manual or seek professional assistance if you’re not experienced in automotive repair.
editor by CX 2023-09-23