HangZhou ADVANCE Gearbox
|Reduction Ratio (i)||1.48,1.94,2.45||Transmission Capacity (kW/r/min)||0.1|
|Maneuver Type||Push-pull flexible Shaft, Electric control|
Marine Gearbox 120B possesses functions of speed reduction, ahead and astern clutching and bearing propeller thrust. It is designed of vertically offset and one-stage transmission, featuring in small in volume, light in weight and easy in dismantle & reassemble and maintain.
Orders are usually packed and ready to ship in 1 to 3 business days if the products are in stock. However shipments are subiect to required manufacturing time and customs clearance procedures. which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates. For detailed delivery information, please contact customer service.
Normally we use wooden boxes for packaging or we can pack it according to your special needs.
We are happy to offer a variety of shipping methods. Shipping methods available: EXW. FOB.CER. CIF.
4. International Returns & Exchanges
Unfortunately we can’t accept retums on intemational orders. We will test each product before dellverv One-year manufacturer warranty is quaranteed on our complete machines and 3 months on spare parts. I1 you have any concerns with your order, please reach out to customer service
We sugqest 50/50 T/T payment method: 50 percent down payment on placement of the order, with the remaining 50% due CHINAMFG shipment. We also accept L/C, Trade Assurance, Visa transfer and Paypal
|Function:||Distribution Power, Clutch, Change Drive Torque, Change Drive Direction, Speed Changing, Speed Reduction, Speed Increase|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
Steps to Replace a Faulty Gearbox in an Automobile
Replacing a faulty gearbox in an automobile is a complex task that requires proper tools, skills, and safety precautions. Here are the general steps involved in the process:
- Prepare the Vehicle: Park the vehicle on a flat surface and engage the parking brake. Disconnect the battery to ensure safety during the procedure.
- Drain Fluids: Drain the transmission fluid from the old gearbox into a suitable container.
- Disconnect Components: Remove any components obstructing access to the gearbox, such as the driveshaft, exhaust system, and linkage.
- Suspend the Engine: If necessary, use an engine hoist or support to suspend the engine safely.
- Support the Gearbox: Use a transmission jack to support the weight of the gearbox.
- Remove Gearbox: Detach the gearbox from the engine by removing bolts and disconnecting the clutch or torque converter.
- Install New Gearbox: Position the new gearbox onto the engine and secure it in place with bolts.
- Reconnect Components: Reattach the driveshaft, exhaust system, and linkage that were disconnected earlier.
- Refill Fluids: Fill the new gearbox with the appropriate transmission fluid according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Lower Engine: Carefully lower the engine back into its original position if it was suspended.
- Test and Adjust: Start the vehicle and test the new gearbox for proper operation. Check for any leaks, unusual noises, or gear shifting issues.
- Final Check: Double-check all connections and ensure that all components are properly secured.
- Dispose of Old Fluid: Dispose of the old transmission fluid safely and responsibly.
- Dispose of Old Gearbox: Properly dispose of the old gearbox according to local regulations.
It’s important to note that gearbox replacement can vary significantly depending on the vehicle’s make and model. It’s recommended to consult the vehicle’s service manual or seek professional assistance if you’re not experienced in automotive repair.
editor by CX 2023-09-28