1) Small volume
2) Big transmission torque
3) High efficiency
4) Low consumption
ZLYJ gearbox series are transmission devices, which are specially designed for single-screw extruder with high precision, hard gear surface, accompany with thrust. Adopting the technical specifications stipulated in JB/T9050. 1-1999, all CHINAMFG gearboxes are designed accordingly.
1.The material of gear is the high strength alloy steel, it is manufactured by carburizing, quenching (and other heat treatment), gringding process at last. The gear is in high precison ( 6 grade ) and high hardness ( reaches HRC54-62). Besides, it features low noise when operating.
2. It contains high bearing ability thrust, which is performed reliable and can withstand larger axial thrust.
3.All the items are treated by forced lubrication and cooling system except very few small specification products.
4. CHINAMFG series gearbox is adopted by six-side processing box. Its normal installation is horizontal, but can also be changed to vertical installation according to customer’s requirment.
5.Efficiency transmission, low noise, long operaton time.
Why choose us ?
A> long time experience and history
B> long time nitriding treatment and heating treatment by itself
C>advanced Fanuk series CNC computer-controlled milling machines
D>depth hole drilling machine in 10meters length, which ensure the straigtnss of barrel inside.
E> CAD drawing confirmation before start making
F> Prompt after sale service
G>Land owner and registration capital 25,000,000RMB
|Type||Spec||Input Power(kw)||N( enter)||N(output)||Output Torque||Permitted axial thrust of output shaft(KN)||Screw Diameter||Length-diameter ratio|
|Manufacturing Method:||Rolling Gear|
|Toothed Portion Shape:||Spur Gear|
How to Calculate Gear Ratio in a Gearbox
Gear ratio is a fundamental parameter in a gearbox that represents the ratio of the number of teeth between two gears. It determines how much the output gear rotates in relation to the input gear. The formula to calculate gear ratio is:
Gear Ratio (GR) = Number of Teeth on Output Gear / Number of Teeth on Input Gear
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to calculate gear ratio:
- Identify the input and output gears in the gearbox.
- Count the number of teeth on the output gear (the gear connected to the output shaft).
- Count the number of teeth on the input gear (the gear connected to the input shaft).
- Plug the values into the gear ratio formula: GR = Number of Teeth on Output Gear / Number of Teeth on Input Gear.
- Calculate the gear ratio by performing the division.
The gear ratio provides insight into how much the input gear needs to rotate to achieve a certain rotation of the output gear. It influences torque, speed, and direction of rotation in the gearbox.
editor by CX 2023-09-24