The reduction ratio is 1:3 1:4 1:5
1: 6 1:10 1:16 1:20 1:24 1:30 1:36 1:64 1:96 1:125 1:144 1:216 etc! Provide customized reducer and reduction ratio of other motor specifications! No matter the quantity, as long as you can provide the drawing, we can make it to order!
Keyway input, fixed more firmly and stably, no gap. The internal gear is made of high-grade “chromium” elements. Chromium element symbol Cr, silver white metal, belongs to VI B group in the periodic table. Chromium has atomic number of 24, atomic weight of 51.996, body centered cubic crystal, common valence of + 3, + 6 and + 2. In 1797, the French chemist L.N. vauquelin discovered a new element in Siberian red lead ore (chromite). The following year, the metal chromium was obtained by reduction with carbon. Because chromium can produce beautiful multicolored compounds, it is named chromium after the Greek word for color.
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
Estimated freight per unit.
|To be negotiated|
|Application:||Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Toy, Agricultural Machinery|
|Function:||Distribution Power, Clutch, Change Drive Torque, Change Drive Direction, Speed Changing, Speed Reduction, Speed Increase|
Importance of Lubrication in Gearbox Performance
Lubrication plays a critical role in ensuring the optimal performance, longevity, and reliability of gearboxes. Proper lubrication provides several key benefits:
- Reduces Friction and Wear: Lubrication forms a protective layer between gear teeth, bearings, and other moving components, reducing friction and minimizing wear and tear.
- Heat Dissipation: Lubricants help dissipate the heat generated during gear operation, preventing overheating and potential damage to components.
- Noise Reduction: Adequate lubrication can dampen noise and vibration produced by gear meshing, leading to quieter and smoother operation.
- Sealing and Contaminant Prevention: Lubricants create a barrier that seals out contaminants like dust, dirt, and moisture, preventing their entry and reducing the risk of corrosion and damage.
- Enhanced Efficiency: Proper lubrication reduces energy losses due to friction, improving the overall efficiency of the gearbox.
- Extended Lifespan: Lubrication helps prevent premature component wear and failure, extending the lifespan of the gearbox and minimizing the need for costly repairs or replacements.
- Optimal Performance: Gearboxes operate within specified tolerances when properly lubricated, ensuring they deliver the intended performance and functionality.
It’s essential to use the recommended lubricant type, viscosity, and change intervals specified by the gearbox manufacturer to ensure the best possible performance and longevity. Regular monitoring and maintenance of lubrication levels are crucial to preserving the health of the gearbox and its components.
editor by CX 2023-08-29