1, Material: Cast Iron, Grey Iron, Ductile Iron
2. Standard: as per Client Specification
3. Professional Service
4. Full set quality Control
5. Best Quality and Competitive Price
Packing and Shipping
Grey Iron Housing with CHINAMFG Process
1. Standard: crate
2. Delivery: As per contract delivery on time
3. Shipping: As per client request.
1.Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2.Individual formula according to customers’ special drawing requests.
3.Manufacturer with large capacity,ensures the fast production cycle after
confirming the order.
4.Protection of sales area and private information for all of our customers.
|Green Sand||Grey Iron, Ductile Iron, Malleable Iron, Stanless Steel, Carbon, Steel, Aluminium, Brass, Bronze||ASTM
|Furan Resin Sand|
|Cold Harden Resin Sand|
|Sodium Silicone (Water galss)||Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Special Alloy Steel Bronze, Brass, Aluminum|
|FORGING||Hammer Forging||Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Alloy Streel, Brass, Aluminum|
|STAMPING MACHINING||STAMPING MACHINING||All metal material|
|Type:||Clay Dry Sand|
|Casting Method:||Directional Crystallization|
|Sand Core Type:||Resin Sand Core|
Can I Use Synthetic Oil in My Gearbox?
Yes, you can use synthetic oil in your gearbox, and in many cases, it can offer several advantages over conventional mineral-based oils:
- Improved Temperature Stability: Synthetic oils typically have a higher resistance to thermal breakdown, making them suitable for gearboxes that operate at high temperatures.
- Enhanced Lubrication: Synthetic oils often have superior lubrication properties, providing better protection against friction, wear, and component damage.
- Extended Oil Change Intervals: Synthetic oils can often withstand longer operating periods without losing their effectiveness, reducing the frequency of oil changes and maintenance.
- Reduced Viscosity Changes: Synthetic oils are less prone to viscosity changes at different temperatures, ensuring consistent lubrication performance in varying conditions.
- Lower Friction and Energy Loss: The smoother molecular structure of synthetic oils can lead to reduced internal friction, potentially improving gearbox efficiency and performance.
- Cold Weather Performance: Synthetic oils generally flow better at low temperatures, making them suitable for gearboxes operating in cold climates.
- Protection Against Oxidation: Synthetic oils often have better resistance to oxidation, helping to prevent the formation of sludge and deposits that can impact gearbox performance.
However, before switching to synthetic oil, it’s important to consider the manufacturer’s recommendations and specifications for your specific gearbox model. Some gearboxes may have specific requirements or restrictions on the type of lubricant to use. If the manufacturer approves the use of synthetic oil, it can be a beneficial choice, but if not, sticking to the recommended oil type is crucial to ensure proper gearbox function and warranty coverage.
editor by CX 2023-10-04