Model No.: KM-20A180-31- 0571 5
- Motor Diameter: φ20.4mm
- Motor housing length: 32.1mm
- Shaft length: customization
- Rated voltage: DC 6V
- Direction of rotation: CW/CCW
- No load speed: 355rpm
- No load current: 0.21A
- Rated torque: 1000g.cm
- Rated speed:234rpm
- Rated current: 1.35A
All technical data can custom made for different application.
Other Customized items:
- DC motor, gearbox motor, vibration motor, automotive motor.
- Accessories offered like encoder, gear, worm, wire, connector.
- Ball-bearing or Oil-impregnated bearing.
- Shaft configuration(multi-knurls,D-cut shape, four-knurls etc).
- Metal end cap or plastic end cap.
- Precious metal brush/ carbon brush.
Packaging & Shipping
1.What kind of motor do you supply?
Kinmore specializes in making DC motors & gear motors with the diameter ranging from 6mm-80mm; automotive motors and vibration motors are our strength area, too; we also provide brushless motors.
2.What’s the lead time for samples or mass production?
Normally, it takes 15-25 days to produce samples; about mass production, it will take 35-40 days for DC motor production and 45-60 days for gear motor production.
3.Could you mind sending the quotation for this motor?
For all of our motors, they are customized based on different requirements. We will offer the quotation soon after you send your specific requests and annual quantity.
4.Do you offer some kinds of accessories like encoder, PCB, connector, soldering wired for the motor?
We specialize in motors, instead of accessories. But if your annual demand reaches a certain amount, we will apply to the engineer for offering the accessories.
5.Are your motors certificated with UL, CB Tüv, CE?
All of our motors are UL, CB Tüv, CE compliant, and all our items are making under REACH and ROHS. We could provide motor’s exploring drawing and BOM for your products UL certificated. We also could make motors built-in filters based on your EMC directive for your EMC passing.
|Application:||Universal, Industrial, Household Appliances, Car, Power Tools|
|Operating Speed:||Low Speed|
|Casing Protection:||Open Type|
|Number of Poles:||2|
Can I Use Synthetic Oil in My Gearbox?
Yes, you can use synthetic oil in your gearbox, and in many cases, it can offer several advantages over conventional mineral-based oils:
- Improved Temperature Stability: Synthetic oils typically have a higher resistance to thermal breakdown, making them suitable for gearboxes that operate at high temperatures.
- Enhanced Lubrication: Synthetic oils often have superior lubrication properties, providing better protection against friction, wear, and component damage.
- Extended Oil Change Intervals: Synthetic oils can often withstand longer operating periods without losing their effectiveness, reducing the frequency of oil changes and maintenance.
- Reduced Viscosity Changes: Synthetic oils are less prone to viscosity changes at different temperatures, ensuring consistent lubrication performance in varying conditions.
- Lower Friction and Energy Loss: The smoother molecular structure of synthetic oils can lead to reduced internal friction, potentially improving gearbox efficiency and performance.
- Cold Weather Performance: Synthetic oils generally flow better at low temperatures, making them suitable for gearboxes operating in cold climates.
- Protection Against Oxidation: Synthetic oils often have better resistance to oxidation, helping to prevent the formation of sludge and deposits that can impact gearbox performance.
However, before switching to synthetic oil, it’s important to consider the manufacturer’s recommendations and specifications for your specific gearbox model. Some gearboxes may have specific requirements or restrictions on the type of lubricant to use. If the manufacturer approves the use of synthetic oil, it can be a beneficial choice, but if not, sticking to the recommended oil type is crucial to ensure proper gearbox function and warranty coverage.
editor by CX 2023-09-09