Features And Benefits
1. Full port, 2″~56″ (DN50~DN1400)
2. W. P.: PN10/16/25/40,CLASS 150/300/600/900/1500
3. W. T.:-20ºC ~200ºC (-4ºF~392ºF)
4. Casting / Forged steel
5. Blow-out proof stem
6. Anti-static device
7. ISO 5211 Direct mounting pad(Option)
8. Flange dimension : ASME B16.5 CLASS 150/300/600/900/1500, EN 1092-1
9. Face to face: ASME B16.10 CLASS 150/300/600/900/1500, API 6D
|1||BODY||ASTM A182 F304/F316||ASTM A105|
|3||BALL||ASTM A182-F316/304||ASTM A105+ENP|
|5a||SEAT RETAINER||ASTM A182-F316/304||ASTM A105+ENP|
|7||FIRE SAFE RING||GRAPHITE|
|8||SPRING||INCONEL X 750|
|10||NUT||ASTM A194-8||ASTM A194-2H|
|11||STUD||ASTM A193-B8||ASTM A193-B7|
|12||ANIT-STATIC PRING||INCONEL X750|
|13||GLAND||ASTM A182-F316||ASTM A105+ENP|
|14||TOP FLANGE||ASTM A182-F316|
|15||GREASE NJECTION||SS 304||AISI-1571+Zn|
CLASS 150/300 ONLY, OTHER PRESSURE RATING PLEASE CONTACT US.
|CLASS 150||CLASS 300||CLASS 150||CLASS 300||CLASS 150||CLASS 300||CLASS 150||CLASS 300|
1 Are you a factory or trading company?
We are a factory specialized in manufacturing valves and ftting over 10 years.We have our own stainless steel foundry in ZheJiang province.
And we have got ISO9001&TS certificate of Manufacturing and processing of valves and fttings.
2 Where are the main markets for your products?
We hope to make business with companies from all over the world. And for now, our valves and fttings have
Been exported to especially in North America, South America, South Asia, Europe and Middle East.
3 Do you have a minimum quantity of the products?
No, we will build business with you with even 1PC. We believe this cooperation will be a long- term relationship for our high quality, competitive price and good after-sale service.
4 Are samples available to be sent with free?
It depends on what product you need. There are hundreds of products we sell. You can contact us for particular answer.
5 Can you print our Logo on the valves?
Yes, we can totally produce products according to your special request, even manufacture it base on your drawing.
6 What is your lead time?
It’s around 15 days normally. If we have the products in stock, it will be about 1 week.
7 what is your payment term?
T/T 30% down payment, balance to be paid before shipment.
8 How can I check your factory situation w hile it’s difficult for me to come to China?
We have photos and videos on our website and , It shows every step of the manufacturing.
9 How can you guarantee the quality of products?
Firstly, we have the numerical control device to manufacture products accurately. Then our quality inspectors will test products 1 by 1 to make sure every valve or ftting we sell is qualified and release the test mill certificate. If possible, We can also send you the sample for checking. Regarding the details, we can discuss if you want to know more about it.
ZHangZhouG LONGGONG VALVE TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD
|Nominal Pressure:||ANSI CLASS 150-900|
|Channel:||Straight Through Type|
Different Types of Gearboxes and Their Applications
There are several types of gearboxes, each designed for specific applications based on their characteristics and capabilities. Here are some common types and their applications:
- Spur Gearbox: Spur gearboxes consist of parallel-shaft gears with straight teeth. They are simple and economical, suitable for low-speed and low-torque applications such as conveyors, machine tools, and clocks.
- Helical Gearbox: Helical gearboxes have helical teeth that provide smoother and quieter operation compared to spur gears. They are used in various industries, including automotive, construction, and mining equipment.
- Bevel Gearbox: Bevel gearboxes transmit power between non-parallel shafts. They are commonly used in vehicles, marine applications, and heavy machinery where changing the direction of motion is necessary.
- Planetary Gearbox: Planetary gearboxes offer high torque density and compact size. They are used in robotics, automation, and precision machinery due to their efficiency and versatility.
- Worm Gearbox: Worm gearboxes have a worm screw meshing with a gear wheel. They provide high reduction ratios and are used in applications like conveyor systems, elevators, and packaging equipment.
- Cycloidal Gearbox: Cycloidal gearboxes use cams and pins for motion transmission, making them highly durable and shock-resistant. They find use in industrial machinery and robotics.
- Spiral Bevel Gearbox: Spiral bevel gearboxes combine the advantages of bevel and helical gears, providing high efficiency and smooth operation. They are employed in vehicles, aircraft, and machine tools.
Each type of gearbox offers specific advantages suited to its application, enabling efficient power transmission and control in various industries.
editor by CX 2023-09-27