Auto Parts Casting
Pump & Valve Casting
Transmission Gear Box
G.E.T. (Teeth & Adaptor) Casting Parts
Hydraulic Machine Castings
Mining Machinery Casting Parts
Railway & Train Casting Parts
Tractor & Agricultural Machinery Parts
Heavy Duty Truck Parts
Capability & Capacity
Certificate TUV ISO9001 / TS 16949
OEM OEM & ODM both accepted
Standard ASTM, SAE, JIS, BS, DIN, ISO, GB
Capacity 1000 – 1500 tons / month
Weight 50g – 100 tons
Software Pro/E, Auto CAD, Solidwork, CAXA, UG. etc.
|Lost Foam Casting||Ductile iron GGG 40 to GGG 80 / Grey Iron
Carbon steel 1571 to 1045
ASTM 60-40-18 / 65-45-12 / 80-55-06 / 100-70-03
Austempering ductile iron
Heat resistant steel / Wear resistant steel
|Sand Casting||Green Sand||Grey Iron, Ductile Iron, Malleable Iron, Stainless Steel, Carbon, Steel, Aluminium, Brass, Bronze|
|Furan Resin Sand|
|Cold Harden Resin Sand|
|Investment Casting||Sodium Silicone
|Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Special Alloy Steel Bronze, Brass, Aluminum|
|Forging||Hammer Forging||Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Alloy Streel, Brass, Aluminum|
|Die Casting||High Pressure Die Casting||Aluminum, Zinc|
|Low Pressure Die Casting|
|Gravity Pressure Die Casting|
|Surface Finish||Shot blast, chromate plating, power coated and anodizing|
|Machining||Lathe, planer, drilling machine, tapping machine, line cutting, milling machine, CNC machining center.|
|Inspection||Test equipment: Optical Spectrum Analyzer, CMM, Hardness test equipment, Tensile test machine.|
|Casting Method:||pressure Crystallization|
|Surface Treatment:||Sand Blast|
How to Choose the Right Gearbox for Your Machinery
Selecting the appropriate gearbox for your machinery involves careful consideration of several key factors. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you make the right choice:
- Identify Application Requirements: Understand the specific requirements of your machinery, including torque, speed, load, direction of rotation, and duty cycle.
- Choose Gear Type: Determine the type of gears that best suit your needs, such as spur, helical, bevel, planetary, or others, based on factors like efficiency, noise level, and space constraints.
- Calculate Gear Ratio: Calculate the required gear ratio to achieve the desired output speed and torque. Consider factors like input and output shaft speeds.
- Select Gear Material: Choose appropriate gear materials based on factors like durability, wear resistance, and corrosion resistance. Common materials include steel, cast iron, and various alloys.
- Consider Efficiency: Evaluate the gearbox’s efficiency and select one that meets your energy efficiency requirements.
- Account for Load Conditions: Analyze the load conditions, such as constant or intermittent loads, shock loads, and starting and stopping frequencies.
- Check Lubrication Requirements: Consider the lubrication needs of the gearbox and ensure proper lubrication for smooth operation and longevity.
- Factor in Space Constraints: Consider the available space for installing the gearbox and choose a size that fits within your machinery.
- Assess Environmental Conditions: Evaluate the operating environment, including temperature, humidity, and exposure to dust or corrosive substances.
- Review Mounting Options: Determine the mounting options that work best for your machinery, such as foot-mounted, flange-mounted, or shaft-mounted gearboxes.
- Consult with Experts: Seek advice from gearbox manufacturers or engineers to ensure you make an informed decision.
Choosing the right gearbox is crucial for achieving optimal machinery performance, longevity, and reliability.
editor by CX 2023-09-16