Transmission Gear Reducer Planetary Gearbox Reduction Gear Box for Gear Motors
Rating Power :0.25KW-200kw
N series of planetary reducers from SGR are widely used for industrial and heavy duty severe applications . planetary reducer feature with compact size, low noise , excellent reliability ,long life . In-line or right-angle planetary gearboxes are available in male and female shaft configurations. The CHINAMFG male shaft solution (splined or cylindrical) is able to withstand strong radial or axial loads on the output shaft. As a leading planetary gearbox manufactory in China , SGR planetary reducer is produced by modular design, combined according to customer requirement, housing material from CHINAMFG with nodular cast iron which can increases gearbox’s rigidity and antiknock, heavy-duty bearing is installed at low-speed shaft, it can bear big radial load due to proportionate distribution of torque ,every CHINAMFG gears are case hardened to get high reliability and long life . SGR planetary reducer have 16 models for different torque range ,each CHINAMFG model have 1-5 stages to achieve different ratios , SGR planetary reducer have wide rang selection of high speed design: cylindrical with key, hydraulic motor, electric motor .Installation in CHINAMFG is multiposition ,various fasten type .
N series planetary gearbox torque sheet with models
|Gear unit size||200||201||240||241||280||281||353/354||355||400||401|
|Normal output torque
|Gear unit size||428||429||445||446||510||542||543||695||810||885|
|Normal output torque
|Number of Stator:||Three-Phase|
|Casing Protection:||Explosion-Proof Type|
|Number of Poles:||4|
Steps to Replace a Faulty Gearbox in an Automobile
Replacing a faulty gearbox in an automobile is a complex task that requires proper tools, skills, and safety precautions. Here are the general steps involved in the process:
- Prepare the Vehicle: Park the vehicle on a flat surface and engage the parking brake. Disconnect the battery to ensure safety during the procedure.
- Drain Fluids: Drain the transmission fluid from the old gearbox into a suitable container.
- Disconnect Components: Remove any components obstructing access to the gearbox, such as the driveshaft, exhaust system, and linkage.
- Suspend the Engine: If necessary, use an engine hoist or support to suspend the engine safely.
- Support the Gearbox: Use a transmission jack to support the weight of the gearbox.
- Remove Gearbox: Detach the gearbox from the engine by removing bolts and disconnecting the clutch or torque converter.
- Install New Gearbox: Position the new gearbox onto the engine and secure it in place with bolts.
- Reconnect Components: Reattach the driveshaft, exhaust system, and linkage that were disconnected earlier.
- Refill Fluids: Fill the new gearbox with the appropriate transmission fluid according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Lower Engine: Carefully lower the engine back into its original position if it was suspended.
- Test and Adjust: Start the vehicle and test the new gearbox for proper operation. Check for any leaks, unusual noises, or gear shifting issues.
- Final Check: Double-check all connections and ensure that all components are properly secured.
- Dispose of Old Fluid: Dispose of the old transmission fluid safely and responsibly.
- Dispose of Old Gearbox: Properly dispose of the old gearbox according to local regulations.
It’s important to note that gearbox replacement can vary significantly depending on the vehicle’s make and model. It’s recommended to consult the vehicle’s service manual or seek professional assistance if you’re not experienced in automotive repair.
editor by CX 2023-09-26