|Type||Worm Gear Speed Reducer / Gearbox / Reductor|
|Color||Blue/Siliver/Black or on Request|
|Packing||Carton, Wooden Case with Wooden Pallet|
|Usage||Industrial Machine, Food Stuff, Ceramics, Chemical, Packing, Dyeing, Wood Working, Glass, etc.|
|Housing Material||Aluminum&Cast iron|
|Nominal torque||≤2548 N.m|
1. Mad of high-quality aluminum alloy,light weight and non-rusting
2. Large output torque
3. Smooth in running and low in noise,can work long time in dreadful conditions.
4. High in radiating efficiency.
5. Good-looking in appearance,durable in service life and small in volume.
6. Suitable for omnibearing installation.
Q1:Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
Yes, We are a leading manufacturer specialized in production of various kinds of small and medium-sized
Q2:How to choose a gearbox which meets our requirement?
You can refer to our catalogue to choose the gearbox or we can help to choose when you provide
the technical information of required output torque, output speed and motor parameter etc.
Q3:What information shall we give before placing a purchase order?
a) Type of the gearbox, ratio, input and output type, input flange, mounting position, and motor information etc.
b) Housing color.
c) Purchase quantity.
d) Other special requirements.
Q4:What industries are your gearboxes being used?
Our gearboxes are widely used in the areas of textile, food processing, beverage, chemical industry, escalator,automatic storage equipment, metallurgy, tabacco, environmental protection, logistics and etc.
Q5:How about your delivery time?
For micro brush dc gear motor, the sample delivery time is 2-5 days, bulk delivery time is about 15-20 days, depends on the order qty. For brushless dc motor, the sample deliver time is about 10-15 days; bulk time is 15-20 days.Please take the sales confirmation for final reference.
Q6:What’s your warranty terms?
|Application:||Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery, Car|
|Function:||Distribution Power, Clutch, Change Drive Torque, Change Drive Direction, Speed Changing, Speed Reduction, Speed Increase|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
|Installation:||Torque Arm Type|
How to Calculate Gear Ratio in a Gearbox
Gear ratio is a fundamental parameter in a gearbox that represents the ratio of the number of teeth between two gears. It determines how much the output gear rotates in relation to the input gear. The formula to calculate gear ratio is:
Gear Ratio (GR) = Number of Teeth on Output Gear / Number of Teeth on Input Gear
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to calculate gear ratio:
- Identify the input and output gears in the gearbox.
- Count the number of teeth on the output gear (the gear connected to the output shaft).
- Count the number of teeth on the input gear (the gear connected to the input shaft).
- Plug the values into the gear ratio formula: GR = Number of Teeth on Output Gear / Number of Teeth on Input Gear.
- Calculate the gear ratio by performing the division.
The gear ratio provides insight into how much the input gear needs to rotate to achieve a certain rotation of the output gear. It influences torque, speed, and direction of rotation in the gearbox.
editor by CX 2023-09-22