Motor Diameter: φ40mm
Motor Housing Length : 67mm
Shaft length: customization
|Ratio||Model No.||Voltage||No Load||On Load|
All technical data can custom made for different application.
DC motor, gearbox motor, vibration motor, automotive motor.
Accessories offered like encoder, gear,worm, wire, connector.
Ball bearing or Oil-impregnated bearing.
Shaft configuration(multi-knurls,D-cut shape, four-knurls etc).
Metal end cap or plastic end cap.
Precious metal brush/ carbon brush.
Packaging & Shipping
1.What kind of motor do you supply?
Kinmore specializes in making DC motors & gear motors with the diameter ranging from 6mm-80mm; automotive motors and vibration motors are our strength area, too; we also provide brushless motors.
2.What’s the lead time for samples or mass production?
Normally, it takes 15-25 days to produce samples; about mass production, it will take 35-40 days for DC motor production and 45-60 days for gear motor production.
3.Could you mind sending the quotation for this motor?
For all of our motors, they are customized based on different requirements. We will offer the quotation soon after you send your specific requests and annual quantity.
4.Do you offer some kinds of accessories like encoder, PCB, connector, soldering wired for the motor?
We specialize in motors, instead of accessories. But if your annual demand reaches a certain amount, we will apply to the engineer for offering the accessories.
5.Are your motors certificated with UL, CB Tüv, CE?
All of our motors are UL, CB Tüv, CE compliant, and all our items are making under REACH and ROHS. We could provide motor’s exploring drawing and BOM for your products UL certificated. We also could make motors built-in filters based on your EMC directive for your EMC passing.
|Application:||Universal, Industrial, Household Appliances, Car, Power Tools|
|Operating Speed:||Low Speed|
|Casing Protection:||Open Type|
|Number of Poles:||4|
Is it Better to Repair or Replace a Damaged Gearbox?
Deciding whether to repair or replace a damaged gearbox depends on several factors and considerations:
- Extent of Damage: Assess the severity of the gearbox damage. Minor issues like worn bearings or seals may be repairable, while extensive damage may necessitate a replacement.
- Cost of Repair: Compare the cost of repairing the gearbox to the cost of replacing it with a new or remanufactured unit. In some cases, repairs might be more cost-effective.
- Availability of Parts: Availability of replacement parts for the gearbox can influence the repair option. If parts are hard to find, replacement might be a more viable choice.
- Age and Condition: Consider the age and overall condition of the vehicle. If the vehicle is older and nearing the end of its lifespan, a replacement gearbox might offer better long-term reliability.
- Performance and Efficiency: A new or remanufactured gearbox might offer improved performance and efficiency compared to a repaired one.
- Future Maintenance: Evaluate potential future maintenance needs of both repair and replacement options. A replacement gearbox might come with a warranty and require less frequent maintenance.
- Professional Assessment: Seek advice from a qualified mechanic or technician who can thoroughly assess the gearbox and provide recommendations based on expertise.
Ultimately, the decision to repair or replace a damaged gearbox should be based on a careful evaluation of these factors. It’s recommended to consult with professionals to make an informed choice that best suits your specific situation and budget.
editor by CX 2023-09-22