Single Screw Parallel Shaft Reducer for Plastic Extruder (JHM/ ZLYJ/ ZSYJ)
PTT extruder gearboxes have 2 popular series for 2 types screw extruders:
ZLYJ/ZSYJ Series Extruder Gear Units for Single Screw Extruders
SZ Series Extruder Gear Units for Conical Twin Screw Extruders
For parameters of SZ series gearbox and other extruder gearboxes applications, please consult our sales representatives and engineers.
1. Housing: Cast Iron or Steel Plate Welding
2. Gear Set: Hardened Helical Gear Pairs, Carburizing, Quenching, Grinding, Gear Hardness HRC54-62
3. Input Configurations:
Keyed CHINAMFG Shaft Input
4. Output Configurations:
Hollow Shaft Output
1. High strength alloy steel gears and shafts, sturdy and wearable
2. Hollow output shaft integrated with strong thrust bearings to withstand axial force of the screw
3. Large load capacity, superior performance for screw extruders applications
4. High efficiency, high reliability, long service life, low noise
5. Optional international brands of bearings and oil seals (ZheJiang CHINAMFG Oil Seals)
Single Screw Extruders (ZLYJ/ZSYJ Series Extruder Gearbox)
Conical Twin Screw Extruders (SZ Series Extruder Gearbox)
Oil Dip and Splash Lubrication
Forced Lubrication (Additional Oil Pump)
Auxiliary Cooling Devices
Get the right gearbox for your equipment.
PTT knows gearbox. As the leading industry gearbox manufacturer, PSS offers the best power transmission solutions to perfectly meet your specific industry application. On gearbox, CHINAMFG has a lot more to share.
We always satisfy all industries with our gearbox
PTT strives for 100% satisfaction from customers of all industries. We welcome challenges to offer tailored design or special solution to satisfy customers’ Special needs on applications. We like to make impossibility become possibility.
Turbine gearboxes and planetary gearboxes are our advantages. Most companies can only manufacture Helical Bevel gearboxes, and we have a strong design team that has now designed turbine gearboxes up to 70, 000 rpm.
PTT offers a vast diversity of gear reducer, geared motor and gearbox. No doubt you are able to find what you need with PTT.
PTT is a trustworthy manufacturer you can rely on, no matter in terms of quality, delivery, pricing, service, etc. It becomes our name tag during our history of servicing our customers.
PTT is able to manufacture 200, 000 sets of gear reducers yearly and keeps investing on development of new series product.
We have a large list of our satisfied clients
Among the large list of our satisfied clients, there are many trend-setting top brands in various industries.
Helical Gear Units
Bevel-Helical Gear Units
ZYJ Series Gear Units
DY Series Gear Units
P Planetary Gear Units
MLX Series Mill Gear Units
High Speed Gear Units
Non-stand Gear Units
Q:Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are manufacturer with over 20 years’ experience.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is within 10 days if the goods are in stock, for goods produced as per order, it is within 35 days after confirmation of order.
Q: How long should I wait for the feedback after I send the enquiry?
A: Normally within 12 hours.
Q: What information should I give you to confirm the product?
A: Model/Size, Transmission Ratio, Speed, Shaft directions & Order quantity etc.
Q: Hong long is your product warranty?
A: We offer 12 months warranty from departure date of the goods.
Q: What is your payment terms? T/T 100% in advance for amount less than USD10000.-, 30% T/T in advance , balance before shipment for amount above USD10000.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us below:
HOW TO CONTACT US?
Send your Inquiry Details in the Below, click “Send” Now!
Estimated freight per unit.
|To be negotiated|
|Application:||Motor, Machinery, Agricultural Machinery, Plastic and Rubber Extrusion|
|Function:||Change Drive Torque, Speed Changing, Speed Reduction|
Steps to Replace a Faulty Gearbox in an Automobile
Replacing a faulty gearbox in an automobile is a complex task that requires proper tools, skills, and safety precautions. Here are the general steps involved in the process:
- Prepare the Vehicle: Park the vehicle on a flat surface and engage the parking brake. Disconnect the battery to ensure safety during the procedure.
- Drain Fluids: Drain the transmission fluid from the old gearbox into a suitable container.
- Disconnect Components: Remove any components obstructing access to the gearbox, such as the driveshaft, exhaust system, and linkage.
- Suspend the Engine: If necessary, use an engine hoist or support to suspend the engine safely.
- Support the Gearbox: Use a transmission jack to support the weight of the gearbox.
- Remove Gearbox: Detach the gearbox from the engine by removing bolts and disconnecting the clutch or torque converter.
- Install New Gearbox: Position the new gearbox onto the engine and secure it in place with bolts.
- Reconnect Components: Reattach the driveshaft, exhaust system, and linkage that were disconnected earlier.
- Refill Fluids: Fill the new gearbox with the appropriate transmission fluid according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Lower Engine: Carefully lower the engine back into its original position if it was suspended.
- Test and Adjust: Start the vehicle and test the new gearbox for proper operation. Check for any leaks, unusual noises, or gear shifting issues.
- Final Check: Double-check all connections and ensure that all components are properly secured.
- Dispose of Old Fluid: Dispose of the old transmission fluid safely and responsibly.
- Dispose of Old Gearbox: Properly dispose of the old gearbox according to local regulations.
It’s important to note that gearbox replacement can vary significantly depending on the vehicle’s make and model. It’s recommended to consult the vehicle’s service manual or seek professional assistance if you’re not experienced in automotive repair.
editor by CX 2023-10-02