|Nominal output torque||Nm||15600||11400||8000||7000||5000|
|Maximum output torque||Nm||31200||22800||16000||14000||10000|
HS series: High efficiency, Low nosie
*Size,speed ratio and performance are recommended and customized
Reducer output planetary frame adopts integrated nut to eliminate axial clearance design, the front and back tapered roller bearing large span distribution and the whole box, forming a super integrated structure, to ensure the improvement of torsional rigidity and has a super strong radial bearing capacity and axial bearing capacity, using a processing process to complete, to ensure a very high coaxiality.
Gear ring of reducer adopts integral structure design.
Reducer gear ring, planetary frame, input shaft are made of 40Cr high-quality structural steel, hot forging process, so as to obtain higher material density, than the use of casting box, round steel, with higher strength, rigidity, toughness.
Real hard face spur gear, gear material is 20CrMnTi high quality alloy steel, after carburizing – grinding process processing, hardness up to HRC62, compared with ordinary steel 40Cr, 38CrMnTi surface nitriding treatment of gear has higher hardness, rigidity, toughness, wear resistance. The design and analysis technology of 3DSimulation is adopted to modify the tooth shape, tooth direction and follow the trimming, respectively, in order to reduce the noise of gear meshing and increase the service life of the gear train.
Long span tapered roller bearing arrangement output integral planetary architecture, so that the product has strong radial bearing capacity and excellent axial bearing capacity, and has high rigidity. High precision applications, frequent start-stop and load changes are
|Application:||Motor, Electric Cars, Machinery, Agricultural Machinery|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
|Gear Shape:||Cylindrical Gear|
Steps to Replace a Faulty Gearbox in an Automobile
Replacing a faulty gearbox in an automobile is a complex task that requires proper tools, skills, and safety precautions. Here are the general steps involved in the process:
- Prepare the Vehicle: Park the vehicle on a flat surface and engage the parking brake. Disconnect the battery to ensure safety during the procedure.
- Drain Fluids: Drain the transmission fluid from the old gearbox into a suitable container.
- Disconnect Components: Remove any components obstructing access to the gearbox, such as the driveshaft, exhaust system, and linkage.
- Suspend the Engine: If necessary, use an engine hoist or support to suspend the engine safely.
- Support the Gearbox: Use a transmission jack to support the weight of the gearbox.
- Remove Gearbox: Detach the gearbox from the engine by removing bolts and disconnecting the clutch or torque converter.
- Install New Gearbox: Position the new gearbox onto the engine and secure it in place with bolts.
- Reconnect Components: Reattach the driveshaft, exhaust system, and linkage that were disconnected earlier.
- Refill Fluids: Fill the new gearbox with the appropriate transmission fluid according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Lower Engine: Carefully lower the engine back into its original position if it was suspended.
- Test and Adjust: Start the vehicle and test the new gearbox for proper operation. Check for any leaks, unusual noises, or gear shifting issues.
- Final Check: Double-check all connections and ensure that all components are properly secured.
- Dispose of Old Fluid: Dispose of the old transmission fluid safely and responsibly.
- Dispose of Old Gearbox: Properly dispose of the old gearbox according to local regulations.
It’s important to note that gearbox replacement can vary significantly depending on the vehicle’s make and model. It’s recommended to consult the vehicle’s service manual or seek professional assistance if you’re not experienced in automotive repair.
editor by CX 2023-09-25