HangZhou ADVANCE Gearbox
|Reduction Ratio (i)||1.48,1.94,2.45||Transmission Capacity (kW/r/min)||0.1|
|Maneuver Type||Push-pull flexible Shaft, Electric control|
Marine Gearbox 120B possesses functions of speed reduction, ahead and astern clutching and bearing propeller thrust. It is designed of vertically offset and one-stage transmission, featuring in small in volume, light in weight and easy in dismantle & reassemble and maintain.
Orders are usually packed and ready to ship in 1 to 3 business days if the products are in stock. However shipments are subiect to required manufacturing time and customs clearance procedures. which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates. For detailed delivery information, please contact customer service.
Normally we use wooden boxes for packaging or we can pack it according to your special needs.
We are happy to offer a variety of shipping methods. Shipping methods available: EXW. FOB.CER. CIF.
4. International Returns & Exchanges
Unfortunately we can’t accept retums on intemational orders. We will test each product before dellverv One-year manufacturer warranty is quaranteed on our complete machines and 3 months on spare parts. I1 you have any concerns with your order, please reach out to customer service
We sugqest 50/50 T/T payment method: 50 percent down payment on placement of the order, with the remaining 50% due CZPT shipment. We also accept L/C, Trade Assurance, Visa transfer and Paypal
|Function:||Distribution Power, Clutch, Change Drive Torque, Change Drive Direction, Speed Changing, Speed Reduction, Speed Increase|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
Can I Use Synthetic Oil in My Gearbox?
Yes, you can use synthetic oil in your gearbox, and in many cases, it can offer several advantages over conventional mineral-based oils:
- Improved Temperature Stability: Synthetic oils typically have a higher resistance to thermal breakdown, making them suitable for gearboxes that operate at high temperatures.
- Enhanced Lubrication: Synthetic oils often have superior lubrication properties, providing better protection against friction, wear, and component damage.
- Extended Oil Change Intervals: Synthetic oils can often withstand longer operating periods without losing their effectiveness, reducing the frequency of oil changes and maintenance.
- Reduced Viscosity Changes: Synthetic oils are less prone to viscosity changes at different temperatures, ensuring consistent lubrication performance in varying conditions.
- Lower Friction and Energy Loss: The smoother molecular structure of synthetic oils can lead to reduced internal friction, potentially improving gearbox efficiency and performance.
- Cold Weather Performance: Synthetic oils generally flow better at low temperatures, making them suitable for gearboxes operating in cold climates.
- Protection Against Oxidation: Synthetic oils often have better resistance to oxidation, helping to prevent the formation of sludge and deposits that can impact gearbox performance.
However, before switching to synthetic oil, it’s important to consider the manufacturer’s recommendations and specifications for your specific gearbox model. Some gearboxes may have specific requirements or restrictions on the type of lubricant to use. If the manufacturer approves the use of synthetic oil, it can be a beneficial choice, but if not, sticking to the recommended oil type is crucial to ensure proper gearbox function and warranty coverage.
editor by CX 2023-08-25