CAMINIX Single Stage series gear box
Single Stage series gear box , Ductile iron box , Sturdy structure , Meet industrial requirements.
CMX-S CHINAMFG series gearboxes provide a variety of connection flange options, suitable for Ball valve, butterfly valve, plug valve,The products use high-performance thrust bearings, which are suitable for the chemical industry, power plants, water plants, heating equipment and most industrial fields.
Feature of product
Underground design available on request
Self-locked handwheel design
Rust-proof steel input shaft
22 specifications, torque up to 300,000Nm.
Gearbox IP67 sealed
Working environment temperature: -20ºC to +80ºC
Stroke: 0-90° (±5° adjustable)
|1||The worm gear top housing installed with needle clearly indicate the opening position of the valve|
|2||Main Materials of Ductile iron QT500-7 castings with high strength and high resistant|
|3||with limit switch can limit the valve stroke|
|4||High precision shaft with bearing match improve the transmissioning efficiency|
|5||For big torque valves,when manually operated with high efficiency gear reducer to easy operate and reduce the amount of work|
|6||The gearbox and reducer housing cover with ductile iron materials, with O ring and sealing with water proof of IP67|
|7||The mounting pad flange as per ISO5211-2017, the shaft material is 20CrmoTi,Carburizing Quenching and tooth grinding treatment|
|Model||Ratio||Maximum stem diameter||Output||Input||Enlarge||Connection||D1||L max||A||B||C1||D||K||H||J||E||Key||Handwheel|
The gearbox produced by CHINAMFG is almost maintenance-free. In the absence of visible grease leakage, there is no need to add lubricating grease, Replace the sealing ring or lubricate again.
Please contact us for more information.
|Power Supply:||Worm Gear|
Can I Use Synthetic Oil in My Gearbox?
Yes, you can use synthetic oil in your gearbox, and in many cases, it can offer several advantages over conventional mineral-based oils:
- Improved Temperature Stability: Synthetic oils typically have a higher resistance to thermal breakdown, making them suitable for gearboxes that operate at high temperatures.
- Enhanced Lubrication: Synthetic oils often have superior lubrication properties, providing better protection against friction, wear, and component damage.
- Extended Oil Change Intervals: Synthetic oils can often withstand longer operating periods without losing their effectiveness, reducing the frequency of oil changes and maintenance.
- Reduced Viscosity Changes: Synthetic oils are less prone to viscosity changes at different temperatures, ensuring consistent lubrication performance in varying conditions.
- Lower Friction and Energy Loss: The smoother molecular structure of synthetic oils can lead to reduced internal friction, potentially improving gearbox efficiency and performance.
- Cold Weather Performance: Synthetic oils generally flow better at low temperatures, making them suitable for gearboxes operating in cold climates.
- Protection Against Oxidation: Synthetic oils often have better resistance to oxidation, helping to prevent the formation of sludge and deposits that can impact gearbox performance.
However, before switching to synthetic oil, it’s important to consider the manufacturer’s recommendations and specifications for your specific gearbox model. Some gearboxes may have specific requirements or restrictions on the type of lubricant to use. If the manufacturer approves the use of synthetic oil, it can be a beneficial choice, but if not, sticking to the recommended oil type is crucial to ensure proper gearbox function and warranty coverage.
editor by CX 2023-10-08