Accessories unit reducer gearbox machining with Carbon steel shaft Manufacturing
Feature of CNC parts
1. Precision Cnc stainless steel parts strictly according to customer’s drawing,packing and quality request
2. Tolerance: Can be kept in +/-0.005mm
3. The most advanced CMM inspector to ensure the quality
4. Experienced technology engineers and well trained workers
5. Fast and timely delivery. Speedily&professional service
6. Give customer professional suggestion while in the process of customer designing to save costs.Our freight price is often 30-50% lower than customer’s
7. Customers can use PAYPAL and other online payment platform to pay a small amount of sample fee to shorten the sample production time
8. Quality assurance in accordance with ISO9001:2015 and ISO13485:2016
Material Available for CNC Machining
|Material||Stainless steel||SS201 SS303 SS304 SS316 17-4PH SUS440C|
|Steel||Q235 20#-45# etc|
|Brass||C36000(C26800) C37700(HPb59) C38500(HP6 58) C27200(CuzN37)etc|
|Iron||1213 12L14 1215 etc|
|Bronze||C51000 C52100 C5400etc|
|Aluminum||Al6061 Al6063 Al7075 AL5052 etc|
|Alloy||A2 D2 SKD11 DF2 XW/5 ASP-23|
Terms and Conditons
|Our Processing||CNC machining, CNC milling and turning, drilling, grinding, , stamping, tapping,|
|Surface finish||Hard Coating Black Anodize Clear Anodize Hard Chrome ,Clear Zinc Plasma Niride|
|QC System||100% inspection before shipment|
|Drawing format||DWG/ IGS/ STEP/STEP,/IGES/X-T/PDF and etc.|
|Packaging||Standard package / Carton box or Pallet / As per customized specifications|
|Payment Terms||1) Western Union for samples cost or very small order
2) 100% T/T in advance when amount less than 1000USD
3) 50% deposit, 50% balance by T/T before shipment when order amount from 3000USD to 5000USD.
4) 30% deposit, 70% balance by T/T before shipment when order amount over 5000USD.
5) L/C payment term for big amount order is acceptable.
|Trade terms||EXW, FOB, CIF, As per customer’s request|
|Shipment Terms||1) 0-100kg: express & air freight priority
2) >100kg: sea freight priority
3) As per customized specifications
All CNC machining parts are custom made according to customer’s drawings or samples, no stock.If you have any CNC machining parts to be made, please feel free to send your kind drawings/samples to us anytime by email.
KGL Machinery&Electronics Co., Ltd.(KGL) was founded in 2013, an independent private enterprise that integrated R&D, production, sales and service.KGL is focused on CNC precision machining parts, mainly applied in the field of robotics, communications, medical, automation, and custom-designed complex parts and custom-designed equipment.The core competitiveness is rapid response capability, quality assurance system and cost control ability.We provide value-added services to customers through more technical supporting, high quality product and rapid response business processing.So customers will be more focused on their own business and thus enhance customer value.
KGL Machinery&Electronics Co., Ltd.Now has high precision 3 axis CNC vertical machining center, 4 axis machining center, 5 axis machining center imported from ZheJiang , precision grinding machine, precision wire-cut, EDM and CNC lathe about 50 units.The Max machining range is 2100*1600*800mm, and the machining accuracy can be achieved to 0.005mm.The inspection instrument has CMM, profile projector, digital micro dial, high gauge, ID &OD micrometer, and so on.Professional and experienced management, engineers, inspectors and production staff is about 80.The main processing materials include cast iron, extruded material, steel, aluminum alloy, copper, stainless steel and various engineering plastics.
Our company is aiming at “professional quality and CZPT service”.We have passed ISO9001:2015 and ISO13485:2016 quality management system certification.The company has always been oriented by customer demand and respect for talents, constantly improve their strength, improve service level and quality.With many European and American, Asian and domestic customers, we have established long-term good relationship with common progress.Sincerely expect to join hands with you to create the future.
Q1:Are you a manufacturer?
A1:Yes, we are a medium size ISO13485/ISO9001 certificated manufacturer with a wide range of advanced equipment.Warmly welcome to visit our factory so that you can make sure this point.
Q2:What is the MOQ?
A2:Minimum Order Quantity is 1 piece/set.If you require more qty,the price can be more competitive.
Q3:Can you do the mass production?
A3:Yes,we are a factory which can provide service of precision CNC machining, rapid prototyping, wire cutting, tooling building and etc.After you confirm the samples, we can start mass production.It is very convienient for customers to
Choose us as a one-stop solution supplier.
Q4:Which 3D drawing files should go with the machines?
A4:CNC machines only read *IGS,*STP,*STEP,*IGES,*X-T format, for *STL format,it goes with 3D printer and SLA.
Q5:Is it possible to know how are my products going on without visiting your company?
A5:We will offer a detailed production schedule and send weekly reports with pictures or videos which show the machining progress.
Q6:Will my drawings be safe after sending to you?
A6:Yes, we will keep them well and not release to third party without your permission.
Q7:What shall we do if we do not have drawings?
A7:Please send your sample to our factory,then we can copy or provide you better solutions.Please send us pictures or drafts with dimensions(Length,Hight,Width),CAD or 3D file will be made for you if placed order.
Thank you very much for reading, and warmly welcome to inquiry or visit us.
If any question please feel free to contact.
|Application:||Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery, Car, OEM|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
Different Types of Gearboxes and Their Applications
There are several types of gearboxes, each designed for specific applications based on their characteristics and capabilities. Here are some common types and their applications:
- Spur Gearbox: Spur gearboxes consist of parallel-shaft gears with straight teeth. They are simple and economical, suitable for low-speed and low-torque applications such as conveyors, machine tools, and clocks.
- Helical Gearbox: Helical gearboxes have helical teeth that provide smoother and quieter operation compared to spur gears. They are used in various industries, including automotive, construction, and mining equipment.
- Bevel Gearbox: Bevel gearboxes transmit power between non-parallel shafts. They are commonly used in vehicles, marine applications, and heavy machinery where changing the direction of motion is necessary.
- Planetary Gearbox: Planetary gearboxes offer high torque density and compact size. They are used in robotics, automation, and precision machinery due to their efficiency and versatility.
- Worm Gearbox: Worm gearboxes have a worm screw meshing with a gear wheel. They provide high reduction ratios and are used in applications like conveyor systems, elevators, and packaging equipment.
- Cycloidal Gearbox: Cycloidal gearboxes use cams and pins for motion transmission, making them highly durable and shock-resistant. They find use in industrial machinery and robotics.
- Spiral Bevel Gearbox: Spiral bevel gearboxes combine the advantages of bevel and helical gears, providing high efficiency and smooth operation. They are employed in vehicles, aircraft, and machine tools.
Each type of gearbox offers specific advantages suited to its application, enabling efficient power transmission and control in various industries.
editor by CX 2023-08-26